Filament, which enables you to create prints similar to plaster cast. This specific feature, combined with the precision of printing allows you to use it in the arhitectural and art studios, detailed prototyping and modeling. You can print mock-ups, as well as figures of non-standard shapes.
- MODELS: buildings, structures, land development projects, interiors
- DECORATIONS: statues, sculptures, reliefs
- MODELING: small elements requiring high precision
- PROTOTYPES: concept models, small parts
- Satin surface thanks to the addition of chalk;
- Very good printing precision;
How to print?
- Print temperature: 190-210°C ;
- Bed temperature: 50-70°C (when using plates or other means to increase the adhesion, the heating of the bed is not required);
|Ø||DIAMETER TOL||OVAL TOL||PRINTING TEMP||TABLE TEMP|
|1.75 mm||+/- 0.02 mm||+ 0.01 mm||190-210°C||50-70°C|