With PET-G properties you can make more functional prototypes and end-use parts. This is possible thanks to its rigidity, which is better than that of ABS. Thanks to glycol compound, the material is more durable and less susceptible to shrinkage. Chemical resistance to acids, salts, and alkaline substances also widen the spectrum of its applications.
The translucent and non-translucent colour options available allow to create amazing prints for different purposes.
- END-USE PARTS: containers, holders
- PROTOTYPES: bottles, packaging
- ELECTRONICS: covers, cases, products containing diodes
- DECORATIONS: lamps, glass-resembling elements
- JEWELLERY: rings, necklaces, bracelets
- High durability;
- Low shrinkage;
- Resistance to acids, salts, alkalic substances;
How to print?
- Printing temperature: 230 – 250°C;
- Bed temperature: 90°C;
|Ø||DIAMETER TOL||OVAL TOL||PRINTING TEMP||TABLE TEMP|
|1.75 mm||+/- 0.02 mm||+ 0.01 mm||230 – 250 °C||90°C|