Thanks to its resistance to high temperatures, alcohol and chemicals, NYLON PA12 is particularly useful for mechanical and technical applications. It is extremely durable, strong and unbreakable.
NYLON PA12 is easily machined with tools designed for metal processing and it is also easily painted, which makes it even more versatile and functional.
It is incredibly flexible – it expands by 50% before it breaks. However, it is not resistant to concentrated alkalis and acids.
- MECHANICAL PARTS: guides, gears (cog wheels)
- TECHNICAL COMPONENTS: slide bearings, nuts
- High resistance to high temperatures and chemical compounds
- High flexibility
- Resistant to abrasion
How to print?
- Print temperature: 255-270°C;
- Bed temperature: 100°C (when using plates or other means to increase the adhesion, the heating of the bed is not required);
- No drying required
|DIAMETER TOL||OVAL TOL||PRINTING TEMP||TABLE TEMP|
|1.75 mm||+/- 0.02 mm||+ 0.01 mm||255-270°C||100°C|