IMPACT PLA is a technical filament with increased impact strength. Its parameters exceeding even the ABS. While keeping the ease and security of the printing process typical of traditional PLA, IMPACT PLA is ideal for creating demanding prints working in extreme conditions while maintaining the highest level of attention to detail.
IMPACT PLA may be used for creating functional prototypes, gadgets, toys and decorations. The ease of printing should satisfy even the most pretentious professional users.
- TOYS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: human figures, animals, constructions, houses, vehicles, lego type elements
- GADGETS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: key rings, stands, phone cases
- PROTOTYPES: new products, concept models
- ELEMENTS OF JEWELLERY: earrings, bracelets, beads, necklaces
- Very good adhesion between the print layers;
How to print?
- Print temperature: 220-240°C;
- Bed temperature: 50-70°C (when using plates or other means to increase the adhesion, the heating of the bed is not required);
|DIAMETER TOL||OVAL TOL||PRINTING TEMP||TABLE TEMP|
|1.75 mm||+/- 0.02 mm||+ 0.01 mm||220-240°C||50-70°C|