ABS is a real expert in durability. Prints made using this filament are characterized by their hardness and high impact resistance. They are also resistant to high temperatures and abrasion. These properties extend the possibilities of ABS application.
The advantages of ABS will certainly be appreciated by designers and engineers. The prints can be used to create concept models for new products or even their final versions. ABS can also be used in production, especially in prototyping more rigid elements.
- PROTOTYPES: linking elements, elements which require high temperature resistance
- TOOLS OR THEIR ELEMENTS: gears, racks, elements which require high durability
- GADGETS OR THEIR PARTS: phone cases, stands, keychains
- TOYS: bricks, robots or their parts, car elements
- HOUSE EQUIPMENT: hangers, flower pots, vases
- High hardness;
- High impact resistance;
- Resistance to high temperatures and abrasion;
- Can be processed mechanically and chemically;
How to print?
- Bed heating required;
- Chamber heating is not required but when using we suggest to keep 80°C temperature;
- Printing temperature: 250 – 265°C;
- Bed temperature: 90-110°C;
- Compatible with HIPS filament;
|Ø||DIAMETER TOL||OVAL TOL||PRINTING TEMP||TABLE TEMP|
|1.75 mm||+/- 0.02 mm||+ 0.01 mm||250 – 265 °C||90-110°C|